A common mistake is rushing into planning your dream life. If you are feeling unhappy or uninspired you are not in the best place to set new goals. For clarity and vison, you need to feel positive and energised which means you need to do a little decluttering of your old life first. You will be amazed at the results.
My Top 10 life-declutter tips
- Tidy that drawer that takes you precious time to find anything, then more time to stuff it all back in.
- Get someone to do the things you loath - a cleaner or gardener – cutting back on your daily trip to Costa could soon pay for this.
- Order your groceries for delivery online and have a full fridge.
- Make an A & B to do list, A = Urgent & B = Need to do, then feel the satisfaction of crossing them off your list.
- Sleep More.
- Cancel Gym memberships or TV packages that just aren’t being used and set up direct debits for regular payments – more money, less hassle.
- Re-book your missed routine health screening or dental appointment.
- Forgive or let go of a grudge.
- Factor in time for yourself – Watching Eastenders, going out with the girls or simply a long soak in the bath – do it without guilt.
- Don’t try to be a Super-woman and ask for help – even small children can take their plates from the table to the dishwasher.
Sometimes it’s just about making a few tweaks. Even a little time to consider your next steps is better than none to really focus on planning your new goals. Do you want to take up a new hobby, get fit or are you ready to look at new ways to work or earn money? Do you want to start your own business?
Be brave, follow your passion and you won’t go wrong.
If you are looking for a more flexible way of working and would like to run your own rewarding business then think about joining the Homebaked Gift Company business opportunity. To find out more request a prospectus here.